How do I find good apks?

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im 83.5% sure that I'm not supposed to ask for sites that host game apks so I won't do that, but I'm having trouble finding one's I want. I've been looking for solid Final Fantasy VII and Oceanhorn apks for a while but every website either brings up "Lucky Winner" scam rewards or my phone detects the files as threats. Does anyone have any tips?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Im 83.5% sure that I'm not supposed to ask for sites that host game apks so I won't do that, but I'm having trouble finding one's I want. I've been looking for solid Final Fantasy VII and Oceanhorn apks for a while but every website either brings up "Lucky Winner" scam rewards or my phone detects the files as threats. Does anyone have any tips?
I don't know if any of them are still up, but there were some warez app stores in the past which were really convenient to use, and the apps there seemed legit. The ones I used both seem to be gone now though.
Mob****m is a site I've used a bit in the past, everything there seems to work fine, can't guarantee that they're free of malware though, I don't trust pirated apks at all. They also have an app to make it easier to search their database, but the files are hosted on external sites so downloading isn't quite as convenient as those app stores.

Reactions: linuxares

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore the false positives your AV app is telling u about apks yes ther modified apks so they work because they been cracked dude

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Most are but you're better off getting the apk files via PC and then transferring them to the Android because some of 'em auto-open other windows and take a few clicks to get the download going.

QooApp is pretty decent for games from the Asian Play Stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...