Hacking how do i decompresses and decode the contents of a .ccb file

yuffy_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to obtain assets for solatorobo red the hunter in files i can use to make other media
been using tinke to get the ccb files (cyber connect 2 batch) and trying to open them to jpg png wav avi mp3 mp4 mov really just anything i can use or convert to something i can use
i have only managed to find one program that can open the ccb files immediately and that is "consoletool" for java
when i look at the files in console program i can look at the contents of .ccb files and notice they are all compressed and when using the programs decompress option nothing happens
and when trying to export these files that come from a ccb the best i can do is copy the preview image of a compressed image and paste elsewhere

i would very much appriciate any help and i already have all of the sounds and music from some sdat file wizardry not sure what happened i just go the sounds somehow

catoasapun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to look into this when I'm home because I'm in a similar boat. Just wanted to reply to let you know you're not alone lol

yuffy_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to look into this when I'm home because I'm in a similar boat. Just wanted to reply to let you know you're not alone lol
i really wish you the best of luck
let me know if u have any leads i kinda gave up hope for a bit but it should be loads easier with any extra help because so far all information ive gathered has been way beyond my level of comprehension

i couldnt find any beginner level guides to ripping assets simple enough for my dummy head sponge to understand

and if u need any of the sounds i can send a zip file thru email or something its the only assets i managed to get and it took me days to rip then label them all appropriately in an understandable way

keep me updated and good luck i may try some more digging as well

also sorry for my lack of punctuation i aint the best at grammer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3