Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh. Kinda knew it wouldn't show much. Took me less than an hour to finish it.

So, let's talk about the game's fps problem. Apparently, this game wasn't meant to be made for the O3DS systems at first.

Last edited by LuxerWap,
Reactions: Ricken

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
My thoughts

1) The new team is pretty goofy. Why go with an urban/gang looking Team theme this time? (Although I like the graffiti styled logo they have.)
2) I'm liking the Poke-Finder and the Totem Pokemon (intimidating is a word).
3) Ash-Greninja is kind of cool - and I wonder who the original owner is. (*checks Greninja's summary page - Oi, it is Ash! Cool, we know Mr. Ketchum*)
4) The "effective against" reminders are useful against random wild Pokemon, I guess, but it takes away a bit of the challenge...
5) Ha, you are related to the Pokemon Professor this time. He calls you "cousin" in the catching contest tutorial dialogue.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the demo was pretty cool, lit asf for about the first 5-7 mins or so, but then it kinda just died. Very short demo tbh but aye, they got what everyone was hyped for (Ash-Greninja) so I'm am pleased physically and mentally now, thanks Nintendo.

In all honesty, I liked the demo alot, it showcased not only new Pokemon, but the new changes that Gamefreak made to make the game feel alot more alive and more fun overall. Team Skull is a little too much with their overly done arm/hand motions lol, but it's fine with me. The implemented chart to see a Pokemon's stat change is pretty dope too, nice to have for those who want to be competitive but aren't really good yet or people who just can't remember stuff. Z-moves aren't that bad like most people said they would be (too kiddish) I felt like it was a little overdone, but it's bad*ss overall. Pokedex Rotom is a another huge for me, totally love the fact that he's on the bottom screen blinking every few seconds or so, better than just having a normal Pokedex.

Also for the FPS, old3ds users can't blame Nintendo/Gamefreak for that like cmon .-. It's an old3ds which has outdated hardware. Time to switch up and upgrade. Anyways, super smooth on my N3DS and everything just looks great (graphics)

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
very short oras demo was longer also the n3ds does not that have many exclusive games and im not intrerested in them thats why i did not get a new 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

very short oras demo was longer also the n3ds does not that have many exclusive games and im not intrerested in them thats why i did not get a new 3ds
its not as bad as the frame rate in oras and x and y with the 3d turned on anyways

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked it but on the old 3ds the framerate had issues even with 3d off. That worries me. The demo was fun despite being short. I like how the had the picture thing but gyro controls. You can't use the dpad to move and no more sneaking. Each time you boot it it switches from day to night witch is cool.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too bad you can't keep the pokemon you catch and evolutions are disabled and it was pretty shorty at least we got a lot of leaked data.

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a fun game but not as good as other similar games on the 3DS.
One thing really bugs me, why is there still a run button? doesn't Gamefreak knows how to use the circle pad?

Reactions: Ricken

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
10min and I was done with this game. How long have they worked on this game? I truly wish they came with something more innovative graphic wise and not the same style as in XY (which I found cringe worthy)... eventually I will play the game though but will it be great? I doubt it; I'll keep collecting Medallions in YW2 instead. :)

Reactions: owek1

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
10min and I was done with this game. How long have they worked on this game? I truly wish they came with something more innovative graphic wise and not the same style as in XY (which I found cringe worthy)... eventually I will play the game though but will it be great? I doubt it; I'll keep collecting Medallions in YW2 instead. :)
Do you have Slimamander? In Yo Kai Watch 2

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not as hyped as i was for the game, the only thing thatll satisfy me is the actual game releasing. The dex leak kinda fucked it up for me but i feel like theres more pokemon or gamefreak has done its fans a disservice by adding so little pokemon to the game shit if theres alolan forms then give other pokes mega or regular evolutions (jinx victureebel arcanine new eeveelution previous starters legendary trios smeargle weavile meinshao machamp himonlee/chan).

The demo didnt satisfy as much as i expected it would

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1