Gaming How can i update a game through USB Loader GX

HMF5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to play COD:MW3 Multiplayer but its cant found any games even it says 600 players online
I think it might the version i got v0.5 and i see people v130
how can i update this game

PhoenixPlayzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, someone actually posted a similar problem; to get the patch; follow the instructions below:

Nintendo Servers: You've said your game wasn't patched, which means your Wii hasn't downloaded the correct patch to connect to the COD servers after the official Nintendo Wi-Fi shutdown. To download this patch, make sure your Wii is connected to the internet, you have enough space on your Wii to download a relatively medium/large size patch, and that the region of the game you're running is the same as your Wii (PAL game= PAL Wii; NTSC game= NTSC Wii). If these requirements are met, just connect to multiplayer > Nintendo Wifi and a prompt should come up asking you to download a patch. Accept the prompts and upon returning to the multiplayer section; the selection screen should say "MW3 Online" rather than "Nintendo Wi-fi"

Hope this helped. Please post updates :)

EDIT: The patch will actually save to your Wii, so be careful while messing with your save files.

Last edited by PhoenixPlayzz,

HMF5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, someone actually posted a similar problem; to get the patch; follow the instructions below:

Nintendo Servers: You've said your game wasn't patched, which means your Wii hasn't downloaded the correct patch to connect to the COD servers after the official Nintendo Wi-Fi shutdown. To download this patch, make sure your Wii is connected to the internet, you have enough space on your Wii to download a relatively medium/large size patch, and that the region of the game you're running is the same as your Wii (PAL game= PAL Wii; NTSC game= NTSC Wii). If these requirements are met, just connect to multiplayer > Nintendo Wifi and a prompt should come up asking you to download a patch. Accept the prompts and upon returning to the multiplayer section; the selection screen should say "MW3 Online" rather than "Nintendo Wi-fi"

Hope this helped. Please post updates :)

EDIT: The patch will actually save to your Wii, so be careful while messing with your save files.

First of all thank you for your reply.
I think the game is ntsc but my wii is pal it might be the problem but,
In multiplayer it says mw3 online when i get in there i try to find game but no one comes (Searching...),and i try to go special ops and it saying go to multiplayer section to update game and i choose yes.It directs me to the multiplayer section but no notification.Nothing happens

PhoenixPlayzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all thank you for your reply.
I think the game is ntsc but my wii is pal it might be the problem but,
In multiplayer it says mw3 online when i get in there i try to find game but no one comes (Searching...),and i try to go special ops and it saying go to multiplayer section to update game and i choose yes.It directs me to the multiplayer section but no notification.Nothing happens
So yeah, those are common symptoms of not having the patch applied to your system. If nothing happens, then it's more than likely due to the fact that you're using an ntsc game on a pal wii. Try changing copies perhaps?

EDIT: and it's not because there aren't any people in my experience there are at least 200+ at any time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Penisapiens
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Tempus Bannus
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @cearp, okie dokie i'm sorry
  • cearp @ cearp:
    lol I meant nothing by it - and for the record I have no powers, so no worries :D
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, you're forgiven
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well I don't forgive him. He's been eating ALL the Tempus Bannus's :angry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, it was only once :angry:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp: