Hacking How can I improve kernel exploit succes rate on 5.4.0??

geheim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I have a Wii U on 5.4.0 and I am selfhosting exploits via Mongoose because Apache doesn't work for me. I convert the php files to mp4 with bin2mp4 and host them via mongoose on my Windows pc.

Unfortunately the succes rate (using the newest HBL by dimok with the newest rev of the kernel exploit) is only around 25% for me. Are there any possibilities to improve the success rate??

Thanks!

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I have a Wii U on 5.4.0 and I am selfhosting exploits via Mongoose because Apache doesn't work for me. I convert the php files to mp4 with bin2mp4 and host them via mongoose on my Windows pc.

Unfortunately the succes rate (using the newest HBL by dimok with the newest rev of the kernel exploit) is only around 25% for me. Are there any possibilities to improve the success rate??

Thanks!

Try the non-mp4 version try the php one, it should works better.

Moritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a good success rate with my 5.4 setup, most of the times in first try or second try, I am using mp4 version o lkernel and gx2 0.2, I have my wii u connected directly in my notebook with a lan cable (I have wii u lan adapter).

Enviado de meu Atari usando Tapatalk

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Usually once its had a few successful loads, it will continue to have a high success rate.
Give the php a try..
Also what was the problem with apache? I've using apache and its been perfect.

Reactions: NexoCube

ctrlp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the non-mp4 version try the php one, it should works better.

where can i find the official kernel that includes the php files? (or even the mp4?) I can only get the modified loadiine kernel (www) to work but not the official (any official ones i have downloaded only include html files). I use XAMPP to host my modified kernel and also used it to install the wupinstaller for spoof.

geheim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, so I'll give xampp another try. Was never able to install it ptoperly, guess I Need to get it running though.
Thanks for your answers

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Thanks!
Try self hosting with this package. Everything you need is in the zip. Follow the instructions in the zip and post back with results:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kurfz8s0jqygmam/5.4 Self Hosting.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kurfz8s0jqygmam/5.4 Self Hosting.zip?dl=0

Last edited by Kafluke,

ctrlp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a lurker so this may not mean much... besides all the great modders, you are my hero Kafluke, you really come through for the people around here!
Hey thanks! I love to get the most out of my consoles so when I have success I want to share.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: ctrlp

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Thanks!
Apache works very well for me, if you have an issue its not Apache that's causing the issue.

Reactions: PR0r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-