CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Not a bad idea to have a web based chat. IRC is good, but there's a lot of people who shy away from it, especially people who are afraid of IRC or those who just wouldn't waste their time to download it, connect to the network and then get in the channel. I think that with the introduction of a web based chat there would be a lot more participation.

What I mean is that those people, whether they be members or guests, would enter the chat room. Unlike on IRC where it's mostly the people who post the most on the board that are found on IRC. It might also encourage alot more people to apply for membership. There's pro's and cons to this, but either way it's a good idea none the less. It's only Kivan who has to decide now if we go through with it or not.

Sonic_1

HNKS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think he will but if he doesnt theres all ways next year
biggrin.gif

difancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
plese this topic is useless everyone uses irc because its free and easy
its Tempest that did this topic. so you dont have a damn to say if this topic is useless or not. first try to say that "YOU THINK" . And no mirc isnt free. its free to use but can be registered proprely if you like it.

and if u didnt like this topic dont say a word and go out ^-^

check my post. i dont post just to get high post number.
smile.gif

and anyway, yes its possible to do a chatroom, but you can even link it with the server and channel on mirc. you could use a chatroom on the website AND link it to the original channel
wink.gif

Sonic_1

HNKS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
plese this topic is useless everyone uses irc because its free and easy
its Tempest that did this topic. so you dont have a damn to say if this topic is useless or not. first try to say that "YOU THINK" . And no mirc isnt free. its free to use but can be registered proprely if you like it.

and if u didnt like this topic dont say a word and go out ^-^

check my post. i dont post just to get high post number.
smile.gif

and anyway, yes its possible to do a chatroom, but you can even link it with the server and channel on mirc. you could use a chatroom on the website AND link it to the original channel
wink.gif
First of all Tempest didnt make this Topic/Thread
Second its so easy to find a Mirc Crack to make it full version
Third u need to look before u post
Fourth thank u for ur time
laugh.gif

Matsuyama

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
. . .

. . On IRC, I don't think it's a smart idea to really "chat" there. Most people there just type in triggers to get ROMs. 1/5 times I've ever had a conversation. But then again, unless you get a paid chat server, it's a big chance that the chat will be laggy.

. . You could just set up another channel just to chat and not to get ROMs from. In my opinion, I think it's a good idea. . . but one might think otherwise.

. . It's up to the admins. . . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC