Homebrew Homebrew Title Launcher (HBL mod)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could probably compile it yourself to get your custom theme, but no, unless CHMM is updated so it can install themehax with the installed custom theme, it will not work with themehax, and I don't know if porting the themehax xploit to 3ds would be easy. But it would be cool.
It's not been easy, because BGM needs to be enabled in body_LZ.bin. It still didn't seem to work even when we did that. Might have missed something though.

As for images and things, those don't work with themehax due to how the exploit works, according to yellows8.

suloku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I don't personally really mind sacrifying themes for the amazing convenience of themehax, but it's a pitty to lose a feature. Well, I'm not using the home menu anymore...

suloku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@suloku Is there any chance of making this run like svdt? i.e. Selecting a title in hbmenu which your homebrew will then autoboot? For mashers's hbmenu, this would mean there'd be a single app which would practically be a title launching menu.

I could try something, but mashers is going to implement this into his HBL, so title launching will be handled directly, just wait a little for it.

Well, Maybe I'll give a try later, would be cool huh?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Now the only thing that needs to be fixed is proper return to boot.3dsx from cart or a system title! But it's a themehax issue, isn't it?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I could try something, but mashers is going to implement this into his HBL, so title launching will be handled directly, just wait a little for it.

Well, Maybe I'll give a try later, would be cool huh?

Your wish is my command :) Just uploaded beta 19, which adds the following:
  • Properly centralised time no matter what time or format it is being displayed in
  • Title launcher! The bottom right button with a little home symbol on it will let you choose a title and launch it (thank you @suloku for the title launching code!)
  • Version number is now displayed on the about page
  • The waves now slide down to get out of the way of the text on the about page and slide back up again when it's close. For the best effect, do this with the animation on. It looks so cool ;)

Enjoy dudes!

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Now the only thing that needs to be fixed is proper return to boot.3dsx from cart or a system title! But it's a themehax issue, isn't it?
Yeah the launcher gets killed when a title is launched, so it's up to the exploit to handle returning to boot.3dsx rather than system home menu once the title has been quit.

suloku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah the launcher gets killed when a title is launched, so it's up to the exploit to handle returning to boot.3dsx rather than system home menu once the title has been quit.

I guess I can stop doing what I was, It was working though :P
Ninjhax 2.5 will take over home menu, that's what will handle returning to boot.3dsx.

Reactions: SomeGamer

suloku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you get the icons to show up?

You can set title launcher to autoboot any title, press start and the smdh will be changed to that of the autoboot title. But now you can just directly use masher's HBL to launch all titles.

Last edited by suloku,

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get the icons to show up?

You can set title launcher to autoboot any title, press start and the smdh will be changed to that of the autoboot title. But now you can just directly use masher's HBL to launch all titles.[/QUOTE]
Oh i see thanks for the reply! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet