Hacking Homebrew - Porting 32X gamester

Johnny2071

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since there isn't an emulator than can handle 32X games on the Wii, would it be possible to port them as GBA roms for the VisualBoy Advance emulator, since they're both 32-bit systems (or a DS flash card)?

EDIT: I want the title to be changed to "Homebrew - Porting 32X games". There is a typo mistake I can't fix for some reason.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since there isn't an emulator than can handle 32X games on the Wii, would it be possible to port them as GBA roms for the VisualBoy Advance emulator, since they're both 32-bit systems (or a DS flash card)?
Lolwut.....sorry man, I know you're honestly asking a question, but this proper made me nearly piss my pants laughing, and after having a stinker of a day at work, cheers for it! :D
Erm, no anyway: if only it were as simple as that! 32bit, especially in this context, means pretty much bugger all I'm afraid... totally different machines: it's like posting a message on here asking if your toilet can also make you a cup of coffee since it uses water...:lol:

Can't see us getting 32X emulation on the Wii at all sorry, weird architecture setup was the 32X, the Wii neither has the power or the memory for it in my opinion.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

EDIT: I want the title to be changed to "Homebrew - Porting 32X games". There is a typo mistake I can't fix for some reason.

it doesn't work like that, i am sorry.

being 32x doesn't mean much...

i wish i could explain it, but i dont own so much knowledge... i simply know what you are thinking is kinda messed up :(

but yeah, i think it is possible to emulate 32x on the wii, you are asking about the sega 32x right? not sure if wii can handle it btw..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?