Hacking (Homebrew game) Could someone port POSTAL to the Sony PSP?

Would you like to see this game on the PSP?

• Yeah! Why not?

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Meh...

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielPsF

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So... since the developers [RWS] made the game open source (and they want to see what the community can do with it), it would be AWESOME to see this amazing game ported to the PSP.

I hope someone wants to do this (i would do it by myself, but i don't know how to port a thing and i don't have too much time to learn :/)

1858b135620cf32b3fd2e5f5622ba9ed.jpg

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Short answer, No.

Long answer, No. Why would anyone want to port this to the PSP, I mean if some one were to do this surely it would be for the Vita but even then I cannot see this happening in a month of Sunday's and Monday's without work

DanielPsF

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Short answer, No.

Long answer, No. Why would anyone want to port this to the PSP, I mean if some one were to do this surely it would be for the Vita but even then I cannot see this happening in a month of Sunday's and Monday's without work

Well, just saying. The developers released the source code to see if the community can port this game to "older" consoles/systems (yeah i know, a Switch port has been released, and the devs actually liked it, but they are more concentrated on the "old" systems and Vita is not that OLD). Damn, they even wanted to see if someone is "brave" enough to port this game to the SEGA Dreamcast (they actually said that there's gonna be a "reward" for the person who do that port). And Vita... i don't know "m8", that console is pretty DEAD already. In the other hand, people STILL buys the PSP (ya' know, eBay and all that stuff) because of its games and because is way more EASY to hack and create games/homebrew apps for it than the Vita (based on the opinions of people who make this kind of stuff for the PSP).
So yeah, just that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol