1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i try to load an app on the homebrew channel, a window pops up saying loading but it gets stuck at 0%. The wii isnt frozen though because the bubles in the backround are moving. any solutions?

Mexicant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar problem. All the other apps and games load, but the Homebrew app won't. I click to start/load it and it just goes back to the list. It won't even give me a progress bar or fake trying to load. I don't have any GC cards or controllers plugged in. Can anyone help?

Celtic Redemptio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I now have a problem with my Save Extractor and Installer. I was trying to make a back-up of my Brawl data, but when i tried to load the Save Extractor from my HBC, it said "error, Not a valid Wii application" or something... does anyone know what this is about?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Compatibility with some .elf files is broken in the beta9. you'll need a .DOL file.
The zip file of the installer also contains a dol file, try that one (rename it to boot.dol)

Bergunzo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
How can I convert .elf files to .dol files?? (simply renaming them??) and do the wiiware and vc games go in apps folder like other homebrew apps?

Posts merged

How can I convert .elf files to .dol files?? (simply renaming them??) and do the wiiware and vc games go in apps folder like other homebrew apps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?