binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a better way to hide bubbles past the 100 mark other than putting everything inside folders?
I want to use hexflow for all my games (and boot into it by default) and only go to Live Area for doing maintenance/hacky stuffs.
I don’t want my son to click things other than game titles.
That said when I install a pantload of games when I go to view my hacky stuff the Live area is a mess with white/blank bubbles and often needs a rebuild of app.db which de-folders everything.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a game of 52-Pickup just as much as the next guy but after playing it 3 times today I think I’m done for a while.

How do you guys load 499 games without triggering a rebuild and thus triggering your OCD?

Last edited by binkinator,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't want your homebrew to show? I can't recall if there's a hide option, but what you do is have them in a folder, and manually give it the same page and position of a default app.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't want your homebrew to show? I can't recall if there's a hide option, but what you do is have them in a folder, and manually give it the same page and position of a default app.
Thanks for the idea. That’s awesome. Yeah…I don’t want my son jacking with my homebrew. Too easy to screw things up. Want to capture him in Hexflow so he can play all the games he wants and only I will know to break out and get to the brew.

Will an app.DB rebuild see this as an error and correct it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)