Julee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. My names Julee, im a bit new to the rom scene itself, but I know the inner workings and many of the contacts through one of this forums veterans, Neo Gospel whos wife is kind enough to allow me to stay in their house. Umm...other then knowing who people are, and some history of whats going on, im pretty new here, so if you guys could maybe show me the ropes, that would be cool.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hey good to see that you decided to join, there are lots of kind people here to chat to, feel free to ask for any help etc. see you on irc.

Oh yeah and don't forget to read the rules
biggrin.gif

Julee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YES! Avatar and signature up and running, assuming the radical edward rubberized arm positions...annnnnd commence wriggiling of arms.

p.s.
Too bad all you sad sad people out there who didnt get to see my darling face.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp!
I'm too lazy to show you around the Hotel GBAtemp?, although I'm sure someone will.
Enjoy your stay, and remember, no ROM requests
tongue.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
YES! Avatar and signature up and running, assuming the radical edward rubberized arm positions...annnnnd commence wriggiling of arms.

p.s.
Too bad all you sad sad people out there who didnt get to see my darling face.
u know I could always just post it right now
wink.gif
I've already proved that I have the url
biggrin.gif

*waits for money to come rolling in*

Julee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Although introducing yourself as the resident jailbait sexkitten... might not be recommended..
merely a way to grab the attention of the horney little'uns who happen to be strolling by...nothing more...

Julee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey now, easy there lil fella.
Just cuz your feeling new sensations in odd places doesnt mean you have to take out the confusion and selfloathing on me.
cursed trolls, get back to your cave.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the community, Julee!

I guess we need a few sex kittens around here, might be a good way to soften up some of our more .. err .. 'uptight' mods.
biggrin.gif
I hope you enjoy your stay, and find all of your questions answered to your satisfaction.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
and you'll learn to ignore people like me too..... like everyone does...

haha, come to think of it, i'm pretty much a ghost.. wandering around the GBAtemp Hotel, whispering nonsence... and you know you heard something... but dont care to remeber it...

aah, im in my writing mood now.... *vanishing*

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
welcome and enjoy ur stay. Its has been a very friendly place for the 2 1/2 years i have been coming here. saw ur old avatar, but i forgot to save it, oh well. like ur ner ava/sig, u make it urself?

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
or distinguish yourself as the new resident attention whore

I'd rather have another attention whore around here rather than another asshole, if you get my drift.

BTW, welcome to the board Julee, you'll learn to ignore people like him.
Welcome to the boards your timing is off, sex kittens are preferred in the winter rather than summers (too hot for cuddling) but then as Puck said sex kittens are always preferred over assholes, I mean come on summer just leaves everyone with sweaty assholes and no one likes that. Anyhow welcome I'm WeaponX, the craziest resident here and I will be your guide on the more adventurous side of the hotel, take you to the places only the brave and wild go and others fear to speak its name. A place so wild you never sleep, so fun you never need drugs, so exciting you never need to go anywhere else but then again like the other residents you'll probally never leave the lobby.

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone keeps saying 'Resident Attention Whore' wouldnt be reffering to moi would you?

Welcome to the board Julee, im the Resident Manic Depressional...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...