decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ay! That looks gooood. Birds and the Bees thing? Please explain, what is this worm i seem to have? Will the bird take it?
frown.gif

rofl

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow man...
Well let's stop talking about the bees and birds stuff in your welcoming post :wtf:

About the "you can't leave"-thing ...

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Denial Denial, cant we all just feel the love in his heart? Oh, you'll understand someday, when you figure out the whole birds and the bees thing. And no, no it wont grow much, but you'll have a gold card, so you wont be needing it much.

I'm not sure if you can get a gold card any more these days. My only gold one is my macy's card, which I only used like once within the year having it. Seems that all they give out these days are platinum unless I'm in some sort of select group.

bakhalishta

my teef hurt
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@WeaponX : pHe4R my uber-l33+ MSPaint skillz

@Dais : C'mon man...''do you spit or swallow?'' ? Are you nine ? And YOU claim there are too much poeple trying to be funny ? You got pwned, get over it and stop crying...

bakhalishta

my teef hurt
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Dais : C'mon man...''do you spit or swallow?'' ? Are you nine ? And YOU claim there are too much poeple trying to be funny ? You got pwned, get over it and stop crying...

Would you ever rim a man?

I don't wanna go offtopic and make Julee's introduction topic a flame war... If you ever feel down and have the need to make your self-esteem go up, don't hesitate ! Send me a PM ! I'll gladly read any lame homosexual/racist/wtv joke you have
happy.gif

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Would you ever rim a man?

I don't wanna go offtopic and make Julee's introduction topic a flame war... If you ever feel down and have the need to make your self-esteem go up, don't hesitate ! Send me a PM ! I'll gladly read any lame homosexual/racist/wtv joke you have
happy.gif

Would YOU spit or swallow?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I guess this is a totally late welcome but WELCOME!

(Too bad I didn't introduce myself like that, I suppose there ARE a lot of guys here already)

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@WeaponX : pHe4R my uber-l33+ MSPaint skillz

I think Dais first comment hit the new comer hard in the stumache. It made me laugh for a few minutes
rofl2.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It was only dias' posts that got deleted
happy.gif

Now stop posting in your fudgin' intro topic and post somewhere else!
lecture.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.