Hi forum, this is my 2nd time here as I lost my old account details.

otogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Hello community, I'm a gamer since the NES days. When younger, I played rare consoles including the original Sega master system, Atari 7200 (the gigantic one), Virtual Boy, Turbografx 16, and Sega 32X. I'm happy this forum has persisted over the years. Games are expensive, retro gaming and homebrew are my saviors. Hope I can contribute. Cheers.

Reactions: impeeza and CoolMe

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @otogi and welcome to GBATemp! 👍
Btw, if you still have access to your old email account, the one you used to register here (old account), you can contact a mod on here and they could help you get it back.

Reactions: impeeza

otogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
Hello @otogi and welcome to GBATemp! 👍
Btw, if you still have access to your old email account, the one you used to register here (old account), you can contact a mod on here and they could help you get it back.
Nope I don't remember what address I used.. but thanks, maybe I'll try to remmeber and do that.

Reactions: CoolMe

rehctilg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heh, I'm also with you on the retro titles. The shiny new titles are great and all... but they don't make them like they used to, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol