Gaming hey guys i need help

lioN_speed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys i need help in fable 3 i end the game with a good hero and after battle darkness all peoples is dead and no shop no one he walk in the city

only i see him my solider in castle

plez fast for hlep

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Solution I found on google:

Get married and have a ceremony at the castle and pick the most expensive ritual.

Q: Where can I find a person to marry, everyone's Dead?

A: Find Elise or Eliot in Bowerstone Industrial and Marry them if you did not kill him/her in the beginning of the game

Q: Where can I find a wedding ring, every one's dead?

A: Go to a online game and buy a wedding ring or loot houses until you find one.

AND WHEN UR MARRIED YOU SHOULD SEE PEOPLE TO RE-APPEAR AND ALSO THEY WONT HATE YOU, THEY WILL HAVE A NEUTRAL FEELING ABOUT YOU INSTEAD OF HATING YOU SO ITS LIKE THE DARKNESS NEVER CAME.
You can also get people back by playing lute or by sleeping for 14 days there are many different ways to get people back but these methods are the top 3 and, if 1 method doesn't work try the other 2 and they should work fine :)

Sorry for the bad language and capitals, i just copy pasted and didn't want to edit.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Doesn't it work for everywhere?
Then you should play lute in the different cities (this brings back about 3 or 4 people at a time), also sleep for 14 days or so and more people should be there.
This seemed to fix it for most people who had the same problem.
Also make sure you have no debt in the treasury, they apparently don't come back if you have debts.
How more money you have in the treasury, how faster people come back.

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I played it, I tried the lute and the sleeping trick, each only populates a few people in each city. If you want to spend a bit of time then alternate between them. To have a reasonable amount of people, you probably would need to do each about 10+ times.

I wish there was an easier way than this, but I never found any other than the marriage ritual Beertje mentioned. I'm not sure if that revives everybody, but I'm assuming the cost of the ritual revives that many people with the 1:1 ratio of the treasury before (6.5 million=6.5 million people).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.