Hey gamers!

frognamedjethro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what to say here, but it suggested that I introduce myself and I'm a friendly guy, so I decided "Sure. Why not."

Gaymer from Utah. I'm a long time lurker (cause why post when the answer can be answered easily if you know how to use a search bar). I'm pretty new to hacking. I'm a smart boy and I know how to follow instructions so I've hacked my 3ds. Only had a vague idea of wtf I was doing, but I'm pretty satisfied with the results and would love to know more. Cause noobs are picked on right? :whip:

Now I'm working on a project for my mom. She's in Cali. I see my parents about once a year on my birthday, which is coming up soon. Maybe it's weird to give your parents presents for your birthday, but whatever, I'm kinda weird. :P

So I've bought a 2ds xl and I'm working on installing all the same games we both played and loved so much. Growing up that was our thing. I would spend hours just watching her play Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, etc. Which brings me to why I've decided to join... I'm having some issues with my "project"...

Not the right forum. I get it. Hopefully, though, you guys are friendly and not total jerk offs and someone out there can help. Cause aside from all that, it'd be cool to be part of your community and maybe I'll learn some shit I didn't know before.

Anyways that's my story. Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Not sure what to say here, but it suggested that I introduce myself and I'm a friendly guy, so I decided "Sure. Why not."

Gaymer from Utah. I'm a long time lurker (cause why post when the answer can be answered easily if you know how to use a search bar). I'm pretty new to hacking. I'm a smart boy and I know how to follow instructions so I've hacked my 3ds. Only had a vague idea of wtf I was doing, but I'm pretty satisfied with the results and would love to know more. Cause noobs are picked on right? :whip:

Now I'm working on a project for my mom. She's in Cali. I see my parents about once a year on my birthday, which is coming up soon. Maybe it's weird to give your parents presents for your birthday, but whatever, I'm kinda weird. :P

So I've bought a 2ds xl and I'm working on installing all the same games we both played and loved so much. Growing up that was our thing. I would spend hours just watching her play Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, etc. Which brings me to why I've decided to join... I'm having some issues with my "project"...

Not the right forum. I get it. Hopefully, though, you guys are friendly and not total jerk offs and someone out there can help. Cause aside from all that, it'd be cool to be part of your community and maybe I'll learn some shit I didn't know before.

Anyways that's my story. Nice to meet you all!

Hello. :)

Welcome and it is nice to see when people take their time to write a nice introduction.

Have a great time here with reading and maybe posting (and helping other users :) )

Thank you and now have fun.:yay:

Reactions: frognamedjethro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: