Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

jm_plata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the clarification jm, there're A LOT of missed items ID's, I just didn't have the time to do them all and there're a lot of dummies so that was kind of frustrating but you're more than welcome to fill the gaps for your save editor... ^_^

Here's another NEW offset: 0x0001D362 - Days Elapsed

Also if you're interested the offsets of the Colossal Coffer go from 0x00043C9C - 0x00043E9B (128 Items) and the equipment go from 0x00043F9C - 0x0004409B (64 equipment) :D

Correct Days Elapsed Offset is 0x1D364 (2 Bytes)

I found the Wear Gauge in the 1st Equipment is at 0x43C5E (2 bytes) but i dunno how this work (next equipment offset +4)

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Correct Days Elapsed Offset is 0x1D364 (2 Bytes)

I found the Wear Gauge in the 1st Equipment is at 0x43C5E (2 bytes) but i dunno how this work (next equipment offset +4)

The Wear Gauge changes according to the equipment but it doesn't really matter, you can set it to 9999 if you want but you will see a long blue line across the screen so I set it to 5000 in most cases, or you can use the equipment that doesn't wear down like Erdrick's Sword, Auroral Armour, Hero's Shield, Hammer of the Builder, Axe of the Builder and forget about that... :D

g.a.u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently i`m considering to replay Trails of Cold Steel 1 on my PSTV (my first walkthrough was on the PS3) just to get an end game savefile with all quests completed (100%) as i did with Cold Steel 1 on my PS3, to load it in Cold Steel 2. I could play Cold Steel 2 on my PS3, but i want to save my old fat lady for the upcoming Persona 5. You know, the older a PS3 gets the higher the chance of a YLOD.

So the question is: Does anyone have a Cold Steel 1 Vita end game savefile with nearly all sidequests done? I really really cannot start Cold Steel 2 without such a thing, it just hurts.^^

Edit: Just now i realised this thread is not about sharing save files... sry guys my fault. Still if anyone has a Cold Steel 1 save file (not edited) i would REALLY appreciate it.^^
You should ask for trails 2 save with reward from trails 1.
Or you can take the risk of using cross-save, upload your save (before you fight soldats), download it on ps3 , upload this ps3 save and download with trails 2 on your vita(and it works for me)
Sorry for my english

Last edited by g.a.u,

beancurds

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the clarification jm, there're A LOT of missed items ID's, I just didn't have the time to do them all and there're a lot of dummies so that was kind of frustrating but you're more than welcome to fill the gaps for your save editor... ^_^

Here's another NEW offset: 0x0001D362 - Days Elapsed

Also if you're interested the offsets of the Colossal Coffer go from 0x00043C9C - 0x00043E9B (128 Items) and the equipment go from 0x00043F9C - 0x0004409B (64 equipment) :D
Thanks for your list :D, here's the updated 90%(i think) item ID's I've found, wow those debugging items and dummies are so frustrating :wacko:
the blueprints will crash the game if used/selected on wrong chapter
some blocks are indestructable when placed, such as debugging blocks
i had so much fun using bashmobile on other chapters :rofl2:

Attachments

• DQ Builders Items ID.rar
    27.8 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by beancurds,

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for your list :D, here's the updated 99%(i think) item ID's I've found, wow those debugging items and dummies are so frustrating :wacko:
the blueprints will crash the game if used/selected on wrong chapter
some blocks are indestructable when placed, such as debugging blocks
i had so much fun using bashmobile on other chapters :rofl2:

Thanks Beancurds! I'm glad my list served as a starter for you, I just finished the game yesterday and I had so much fun rebuilding the castel :D

Do you know you can skip chapters by using the legendary items at the beginning of it? :rofl2:

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TOC clear save it not worth the trouble trust me it just give u some bonus like u-material? and some groundbait and some sepith which you should cheat it yourself if you really want sepith and accessory from academy rank are probably useful maybe a hour or 2 in game and that all and TOC2 also give you really useful accessory kinda early too

u-material toc 2 are really easy to farm can get like 20-30 in a mere minute

sizzurp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi guys, i've tried to edit my DQB save, especially the time elapsed in game.
the offset is probably 0001D364, and my game time is actually 68 days.
the hex is "44" , and i change it to "12"
i put it back with rincheat, but an error appear when i want to load my save...
so i've tried to put back my original save, and same thing error...
any idea please ?

ive made a mistake ? thanks !

edit : i've lost my save ... lol
but keep my stats ( when i import with rincheat )
i uninstall the game and the save located in ux:user/00/savedata was deleted...

please , can someone upload is save ? 100% chap 1 if possible...
or help to change the time lapse ... thank you so much !

Last edited by sizzurp,

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi guys, i've tried to edit my DQB save, especially the time elapsed in game.
the offset is probably 0001D364, and my game time is actually 68 days.
the hex is "44" , and i change it to "12"
i put it back with rincheat, but an error appear when i want to load my save...
so i've tried to put back my original save, and same thing error...
any idea please ?

ive made a mistake ? thanks !

edit : i've lost my save ... lol
but keep my stats ( when i import with rincheat )
i uninstall the game and the save located in ux:user/00/savedata was deleted...

please , can someone upload is save ? 100% chap 1 if possible...
or help to change the time lapse ... thank you so much !

Here´re my two save files, I think one is before the battle with the Golem and the other is after the battle, you need to overwrite yours no matter which slot and then resign them using the Vita Save Editor which I think is more stable than RinCheat... Good Luck! :D

Attachments

• PCSE00912.ZIP
    17.2 KB · Views: 226

sizzurp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow "merci beaucoup" !
Resign ? U mean Import fonction ?
So when i launch the game he said " cannot earn trophies with this application "
Any item to delete ?

Thanks again gvargas, u can just tell me how to modify the time elapsed please ? I use HxD . I found the offset, but when i want to change the value, my save become corrupted... The save is located un ux0:/ user/00/savedata right ? ( Its jap version name here but share with us version )

Hope u can help , i m trying to understand the process...

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow "merci beaucoup" !
Resign ? U mean Import fonction ?
So when i launch the game he said " cannot earn trophies with this application "
Any item to delete ?

Thanks again gvargas, u can just tell me how to modify the time elapsed please ? I use HxD . I found the offset, but when i want to change the value, my save become corrupted... The save is located un ux0:/ user/00/savedata right ? ( Its jap version name here but share with us version )

Hope u can help , i m trying to understand the process...

You are trying to mod the REAL save file used by the PsVita, that's why it gets corrupted when you hex edit it, you need to DUMP it first using Vita Save Manager or RinCheat if you prefer and then look for the files in 0:/ux0:/data/rinCheat/PCSE00912_SAVEDATA/, each Chapter has their own files:

Chapter 1: Cantlin
Save Slot 1 -> slot0000/PRMDAT.BIN
Save Slot 2 -> slot0001/PRMDAT.BIN

Chapter 2: Rimuldar
Save Slot 1 -> slot0050/PRMDAT.BIN
Save Slot 2 -> slot0051/PRMDAT.BIN

Chapter 3: Kol & Galenholm
Save Slot 1 -> slot0100/PRMDAT.BIN
Save Slot 2 -> slot0101/PRMDAT.BIN

Final Chapter: Tantegel
Save Slot 1 -> slot0150/PRMDAT.BIN
Save Slot 2 -> slot0151/PRMDAT.BIN

And so on... Hope it helps!
icon_e_biggrin.gif

sizzurp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@gvargas, ur save work with vita save manager.
I dont have access to the chests, buildings. everything is invisible. and if i try to select " objects " the game stop with error.
it's strange, because your save work (I can build things) but I keep my stats from my old save.
To edit the stats, I think you need to share ur save in ux0: / 00 / user / savedata / PCSG00697.

Could you share me this part please ? thanks again, u r awesome !

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@gvargas, ur save work with vita save manager.
I dont have access to the chests, buildings. everything is invisible. and if i try to select " objects " the game stop with error.
it's strange, because your save work (I can build things) but I keep my stats from my old save.
To edit the stats, I think you need to share ur save in ux0: / 00 / user / savedata / PCSG00697.

Could you share me this part please ? thanks again, u r awesome !

Actually what you need is the file WDAT0000.BIN that is in the same directory, that file is 25 MB and it includes everything you had built in the game, and it has to match with the items and status in your other save file, let me know if you still want it to find a way so you can download it... ;)

Last edited by gvargas,

sizzurp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes i need this file plz, because i've lost my save , so my city is empty :(
U can upload yours ? thanks for your answers and help !

and also when i use your save ( after golem ) , The portal disappears when I approach him.
because of WDAT0000.BIN ...

Last edited by sizzurp,

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yep, it has checksum, unknown how it's calculated. RO haven't checksum. Another games with checksum: Toukiden Kiwami & Toukiden 2.

Does anybody had any luck hacking Atelier Sophie? I already tried GoHAN, RinCheat, GoHANmem and Save Editing but it seems it has double encryption or checksum so is no use hex editing it... :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.