Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
Updates !

Firstly: @Rinnegatamante has fixed the 2 byte issue with rinCheat SE, which is awesome. A lot of the cheat files I've posted will be replaced with fixed version that will come with the app once released.
Secondly: I've already fixed the files and sent them to rinnegatamante, so a release is imminent.

Lastly: An update to rinCheat SE Editor. Now at v1.5

New:
Warns you of changes made and not saved. The Save button will highlight in bold to show you things have changed, as well as a popup message box if you try to load a file without saving the current one. This might be a little buggy, so any issues let me know.

Fixed:
Changing an item no longer adds it to the bottom of the list, it will replace the existing item (of the same name) in the same position.
I changed some tooltip text to reflect the updates to rinCheat SE, in regards to the fixed 2 byte issue.

As always, source code is included.

Attachments

• rinCheat SE Editor1.5.7z
    68.8 KB · Views: 270

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious, is there a tutorial on how to edit or even maybe transfer. i get that you run HENaku then ftp save and edit via HD or CE. is it like editing ps3 eboots or bruteforcing ps3 saves? i tried with adventure time but got corrupt data, plus it was a save without anything and could of goofed. after editing i just transfer back and good to go or do i rebuild database?

thinhvnn

Trophies
XP
Country
Amphetamine/better amphetamine doesn't activate on mode 4, since you're running with the original eboot.
i dont know but it's working for me
2016-10-21-001739.jpg

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i found and edited the money offsets using gohanmem in game, but i have no luck editing/searching the attack/defense offsets(already searched 4 & 2 bytes)

I do some research on how to modify a weapon but still haven't figured out how to edit weapon power yet

For example

D6 2B 00 00 01 00 00 00 <-- this is the weapon code
C1 00 80 04 02 B2 01 00 C8 B0 01 00 0C

80 is GOLD, 40 SILVER, 00 BRONZE
02 B2 skill 1
C8 B0 skill 2
0C might be attack power

Thanks for let me know about gohanmem. I'll give it a try after dumping/ installing my game.

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got it to load with gohanmem. It just crashes immediately after. For some odd reason, it wouldn't load on my normal install, so I had to borrow a modified eboot.bin.

Last edited by ness151,

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got it to load with gohanmem. It just crashes immediately after.

What's your definition of "got it to load"?

When you load with Gohanmem it gets to the black screen (guessing this screen starts loading game assets and allocation resources) and it crashes.

Shortly before this you can launch the menu if you want, same with RinCheat.

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your definition of "got it to load"?

When you load with Gohanmem it gets to the black screen (guessing this screen starts loading game assets and allocation resources) and it crashes.

Shortly before this you can launch the menu if you want, same with RinCheat.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Amphetamine loads though, which I think you guys pointed out earlier.

Last edited by ness151,

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I mean, if I could RE the crc32, the offsets I found would be useful. I'm just going to post them here.

Code:
Reynn
HP: 0xB2E
AP: 0xB32

First Monster Member
HP 0x137A
AP 0x137E

Second Monster Member
HP 0x17A0
AP 0x17A4

Lann:
HP: 0x708
AP: 0x70C

Tama:
HP: 0xF54
AP: 0xF58

By "First Monster Member" and "Second Monster Member", if you look at the layout of the save file in a hex editor, you should get a grasp of where their stats are. The game has preloaded areas for those slots.

Last edited by ness151,

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I mean, if I could RE the crc32, the offsets I found would be useful. I'm just going to post them here.

Code:
Reynn
HP: 0xB2E
AP: 0xB32

First Monster Member
HP 0x137A
AP 0x137E

Second Monster Member
HP 0x17A0
AP 0x17A4

Lann:
HP: 0x708
AP: 0x70C

Tama:
HP: 0xF54
AP: 0xF58

By "First Monster Member" and "Second Monster Member", if you look at the layout of the save file in a hex editor, you should get a grasp of where their stats are. The game has preloaded areas for those slots.

Thanks for the effort man, I'm sure someone is working on the checksum, this is good to have in the meantime.

jm_plata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i found and edited the money offsets using gohanmem in game, but i have no luck editing/searching the attack/defense offsets(already searched 4 & 2 bytes)
What version of gohanmem do you use with ROA 'cuz with the v1.01b the game can't start?, and with v1.00 infinite black screen.

NOTE: Tested on ROA (Asia) v1.00

Last edited by jm_plata,

beancurds

Trophies
XP
Country
What version of gohanmem do you use with ROA 'cuz with the v1.01b the game can't start?, and with v1.00 infinite black screen.

NOTE: Tested on ROA (Asia) v1.00
i used gohanmem v1.01 beta (english ver.)
my ROA copy is US vitamin 2.0 dump with 1.11 update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay