Henkaku r8 released

fPm8TQi.png

Everyone's favorite Vita exploit has gotten a little update this week. This new version can be gotten simply by visiting henkaku.xyz on your Vita's browser like usual (after a reboot if you already had it installed prior), and brings back the ability to use PSN spoofing. This lets users access the PlayStation Store to download purchased games on 3.60 (namely exploited PSP games), sync your trophies, remote play with a PS4, and more. To use it, just enable the PSN Spoofing option in MolecularShell. Note that this DOES NOT allow exploits of any kind on Vita systems with 3.61+ firmware, it only makes it so a 3.60 Vita can access online services again. This also does not allow 3.60 consoles to load backups from firmwares above 3.60.

• PSN spoofing works again for 3.63 (it will be fixed in the next firmware, so use it while you can!). Make sure your spoof version is set to 3.63. You can also disable PSN spoofing in molecularShell settings menu.
  • First boot of molecularShell will alert the user to unsafe homebrew and how to enable it.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo, , Reason: lrn2proofread ;O;

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Does it enable the PS4 remote play if the PS4 isn't updated, since there is no working PSN spoofing for PS4 yet.
Yes there is.
There is a plugin that was made for the GEKIhen contest that does just that.

Lemme look for it...

EDIT: HERE IT IS!
http://wololo.net/2017/02/10/ps4rel...-without-psn-sign-now-automated-via-homebrew/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think i've misread your post. It enables remote play on a 3.60 vita without the psn connect screen. I do not know if it's possible to connect if the ps4 is on a version that is too outdated. Try nonetheless.

Last edited by Alex658,
Reactions: medoli900

PoppaDre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm debating running the offline installer for when i travel this summer. I'm enjoying Mercenaries on my PSTV this past week. I managed to grab an vita for 3.60 and one for current FW. Same with the PSTV one for 3.63 and one for 3.60. I like trophies. Gives games a bit more purpose I find. Definitely has sucked me into playing more games, and more thoroughly.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm debating running the offline installer for when i travel this summer. I'm enjoying Mercenaries on my PSTV this past week. I managed to grab an vita for 3.60 and one for current FW. Same with the PSTV one for 3.63 and one for 3.60. I like trophies. Gives games a bit more purpose I find. Definitely has sucked me into playing more games, and more thoroughly.
this is me exactly!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,
Reactions: k7ra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday