HENkaku r10 Released

32695_orig.jpg

Release 10 (May 26, 2017)
  • Moved files to ur0:tai, can run without memory card on original Vitas now
  • If molecularShell is removed manually, will not attempt to reinstall by default
  • Support loading plugins from ur0:tai/config.txt if ux0:tai/config.txt cannot be found
  • If you are using Ensō, you must redownload the installer and reinstall configuration in order to use the new path
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Imhullu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Un-Deleted ux0:tai/config.txt, since we don't need that path anymore ... ... ... ... had to add that file back since it has the adrenaline path for the game I'm using (the config.txt that is natively installed with r10 needs editing, otherwise it does check for values in this file location)

I was having that problem the other day as well. You can just edit the config.txt in ur0:tai to load adrenaline. I wasn't willing to try and move the adrenaline folder to ur0, so I don't know if that's possible, but you can still load it up fine. Just add a line under KERNEL pointing to the adrenaline.skprx, and another under whatever ID your game has, pointing to adrenaline.suprx. Again, I still have the adrenaline folder in ux0 because I wanted to avoid potential shenanigans(already recently had to reinstall Adrenaline and Retroarch AND mess with this configuration), but it might be possible to load Adrenaline completely from ur0. I don't know how it's coded to work, so I can't say for sure.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from molecularShell for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx (adrenaline line taken from default config.txt location)
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*NPUH10091 (Pool Hall Pro PSP game that adrenaline will use for psp emu)
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx (adrenaline line taken from default config.txt location)

ADDED THE LINES IN RED to default config.txt in ur0:tai

Deleted the ux0: tai/config.txt, notice the Adrenaline folder is still on the memory card (ux0) and not internal memory (ur0)............Adrenaline, PSP emulator, does start up when clicked, you'll have to back up the config.txt before updating henkaku or adrenaline won't work it doesn't write those value in red in the file itself.

Moved "Adrenaline PSP Emulator" to internal memory ur0

(Adrenaline Folder with 661.PBP, adrenaline.skprx/adrenaline.suprx/usbdevice.skprx inside the folder) Adrenaline Failed to Load! (had correct file path of "ur0" for Adrenaline's file after I moved them)

(restored the original config.txt files in ur0 and ux0, when henkaku updates I'll have to manually back up the config file, so its big inconvenience)

Move Adrenaline Folder back into ux0 (on Memory Card), and restored config files

EDIT - VITA Games stopped working after installing HENKAKU

After updating henkaku and running the offline installer, my vita games wouldn't start they would give an error after booting. I disabled the Network from the Options (also deleted the amphetamin plugin), then restarted the vita and ran the email, then the games worked again (turned network back on and everything still works) (added amphetamin back into the plugin folder)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F