Gaming help with wii games info

Antonblade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i just ask with any wii game does this mean i need remote and nunchuck to play or can you play with just remote, im sure someone said you can play this game with remote only aswell , plus ive just looked on nintendo website and it says remote only , but why does it have a nunchuck symbol aswell
RM.jpg
, sorry im new to wii games lol .

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some Wii games have the option to play with a Wiimote, Wii Nunchuck, or Wii Classic Controller.

A regular Wiimote for the game is required. However when the Nunchuck is seperate I believe that means you can OPTIONALLY play with a Nunchuck. If they are plugged in (Wiimote is plugged in with Nunchuck.) Than that means they are required in order to play.

I honestly wished Nintendo cleared this up more. I am still confused myself with what's compatible, and what's not sometimes.

I will have to look into it more. I may be wrong on the "required nunchuck" part I mentioned but I can guarntee you Mario Party 8 does not require a nunchuck.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With this game, the nunchuk is required for some minigames, but doesn't make the game unplayable if you don't have it.
If you don't have the nunchuk, some minigame will just not be available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill