Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hello! I've decided to work on an undub of Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies. Some weeks ago, I tried just replacing all the sound files from the EUR rom with the files from the JPN rom, with no luck. But I may have done something wrong while recompiling the rom or something. I have two questions. If anyone can provide sort-of a guide on how to make an undub. Secondly, I have seen that PW provides no subs in its cutsenes. So that means even if I managed to put JPN voices, the cutsenes would have no subs ( contrary to the Voices in Objections etc) so that would make the game uncomprehensive, right? Anyways, a guide or some tips on how to undub would be much appreciated not only for this game, but for any future undub I may want to make and share! Thanks in advance!

Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hey there! There is an undub of the game in a certain iso site, and there is also another person who has managed to undub and sub the cutsenes of Spirit Of justice and said he'll work on dual destinies too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol