Hacking Help With Save Mounter 7.02

Zamurick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to use Save Mounter on 7.02 but no matter what I try, I can't mount saves from other profiles. I followed ModdedWarfare's tutorial from a couple weeks ago but in his video he says you need to mount your own save, unmount, and then mount the one from another profile. This doesn't work for me.

If I edit the decrypted files and then unmount, the game fails to read the save data. If I try to load a save from another profile it fails to mount. I've been at this for like 6 hours and can't figure it out.

Currently have tried with both Bloodborne and Dark Souls Remastered.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try and do it in 2 seperate sessions.

Run savemounter and select the profile you want to copy saves FROM.
Find the game CUSA and mount the save > copy the save to your PC > unmount the save.
Close savemounter.

Run savemounter again and select the profile you want to copy TO.
Find the game CUSA and mount the save > overwrite the save with the one on your PC > unmount the save.

Then shutdown or restart your PS4 before testing the save on the game.(this is important)

Zamurick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try and do it in 2 seperate sessions.

Run savemounter and select the profile you want to copy saves FROM.
Find the game CUSA and mount the save > copy the save to your PC > unmount the save.
Close savemounter.

Run savemounter again and select the profile you want to copy TO.
Find the game CUSA and mount the save > overwrite the save with the one on your PC > unmount the save.

Then shutdown or restart your PS4 before testing the save on the game.(this is important)

Thanks for replying! But I don't actually have another profile on my JB that I'm trying to copy from.

I'm trying to replace the save with one that I pulled off the internet. I have also been trying to transfer my save from my PS4 on 8.03. I read that you can't mount saves from past 7.55, so I used save wizard to decrypt my Bloodborne save and tried to replace the decrypted files, but no dice. It just corrupts the save data in either case.

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont think you can use save wizard decrypted files with save mounter as far as a know.
RE the save you got from the internet, is it a savemounter file? Also are you overwriting the sce_sys folder too because you should only be overwriting the save file. I think it usually is a .dat file.

Reactions: godreborn

Zamurick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think you can use save wizard decrypted files with save mounter as far as a know.
RE the save you got from the internet, is it a savemounter file? Also are you overwriting the sce_sys folder too because you should only be overwriting the save file. I think it usually is a .dat file.
Is there no way to transfer my saves from 8.03 then?

The one I got from the internet was decrypted files, so I'm assuming it was from save mounter.

ModdedWarfare's video shows that you should be able to copy saves that were transferred with Application Save Data Management, but when I try to mount those saves, it just crashes the program.

Honestly, if I can't manually edit my save files, use saves decrypted with save wizard, or use saves from PS4's past 7.55, what can I do with it?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont think you can transfer all saves backwards. eg. 8.03 > 7.55 only forwards 7.55 > 8.03

Its the same with saves from games with updates. You cant usually run a save from a game with update 3.01 installed on a game with only update 1.01 installed.

I might be totally wrong on this, I'm not sure, sorry.:)

Reactions: Storm21

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online