Help with PS3 mmc

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there,

I'm new in the PS3 hacking scene. I got some games from the "Archives" in 2 flavors: Some of them were disc dumps and the others were in PKG format and I used PS3GameExtractor to extract them. I placed the games on the Games folder in my PS3 and tried them. The disc dump work fine, but the ones from PKG files didn't.

Besides re-downloading them and installing them in the PS3 directly instead of using PS3GameExtractor, what are my options?

Cheers

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there,

I'm new in the PS3 hacking scene. I got some games from the "Archives" in 2 flavors: Some of them were disc dumps and the others were in PKG format and I used PS3GameExtractor to extract them. I placed the games on the Games folder in my PS3 and tried them. The disc dump work fine, but the ones from PKG files didn't.

Besides re-downloading them and installing them in the PS3 directly instead of using PS3GameExtractor, what are my options?

Cheers
The results of converting from PKG to Folder are often hit or miss. Some games work others do not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol