Help with my Mom's phone (Again!)

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey GBATemp, can you help me with my mother's latest phone problem. On her new Xperia Ray, she has the Facebook app, which she uses a lot, stopped working by saying "Network Error". We wanted to delete an re-install it but Google Play gave the same message. She can go to any website on her browser but she can't use Google Play or Facebook apps. I already tried disconnecting and re-connecting but it didn't work. Do you have any suggestions?

prectorian

Chef Kirby
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanuatu
All I can think off is maybe;
1. Cache need clearing
2. An error had occurred that might need re-boot (switch off - re start)

To clear cache, go to SETTINGS (find the icon showing a wrench), under Device you should see APPS, tap on ALL, find both the facebook and google play, choose to clear cache. If you want to delete them, do so from there too is possible, sometimes choosing to delete by pressing the icon on the main tab page doesn't delete the program totally, leaving traces of hidden files. Oh...you might want to switch off and then re-start phone. See if that solves your problem without having to delete the program, if it still fail then try deleting and re-install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica