Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Righto, Ive got a complete romset for the nes and most of the files are garbage. Ie: unofficial and japanese. Is there a way I can delete everything but the games with (u) in the filename? Else im gonna be here all week sifting through over 13000 roms!!!! Please help
biggrin.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Do a search?

I did a search for (U) on my set and moved them into a folder, then for (E) then moved them to a different folder, then (J), etc.

turboge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After picking up the ROM set (one compatible with the Wii) I was disappointed to find no Dragon Spirit included. One of my favs on the NES. I guess I will have to add it myself.

I would say to delete ROMS...

Edit the ISO. I use UltraISO and you can find it in the usual places.

Now I haven't tried this with the ROM set for the wii so I don't know if it will work. Just a suggestion.

Turbogé

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did it with Search option and built myself a nice collection of (U) games. Now im finding that FCE wont work when my Wii is in 60hz mode as the GC controller dosnt do anything. And when im in 50hz mode all is fine apart from a really bad flicker at the top of the screen when in the main menu and whilst playing a game
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.