Feedback Emulator help with compatibility list for wiistation 2.0 WII/WIIU

Zeox-gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I want to help create the compatibility list for this emulator that came out for wii/wiiu,
I tested a lot of games, I wanted to know if there was a website for me, to write on the compatibility list so I could help people to know if the game works, putting even those colors green, red and yellow, in the name of the list, I want to help contribute with that.
I'm adding the ones I tested and got 100% and also the ones that didn't run. to help staff know which ones are working now.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Speak to @xjsxjs197 or @SaulFabre but i think they are just using the relavant thread in the Wii section.

As for compatibility... It's a Wii emulator being run on vWii... Not Wii U... Just a bit of advice before people start asking you for a wii u version!!

Reactions: jeannotte

Zeox-gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Speak to @xjsxjs197 or @SaulFabre but i think they are just using the relavant thread in the Wii section.

As for compatibility... It's a Wii emulator being run on vWii... Not Wii U... Just a bit of advice before people start asking you for a wii u version!!
you are misunderstanding I want to help create a compatibility list notifying you which games are working well.
about it not being a wiiu emulator I know but what I wanted to say above is that it works on both using the controls of each system like the wiiu pro controller works well the emulator when it is injected into the wiiu works much better that is to say it is see for both
what I really wanted to say and create a list of game compatibility in this emulator
example vigilantes 8 and 2nd offense works perfect I wish I could write it down and put it somewhere for everyone to see just like you do when you create the site with compatibility that's why I asked if you have one already and how can I help tell you which ones are working well and which ones that are not.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No... I get it but you will have to speak to the guys I mentioned earlier because if there is a compatibility thread I'm unaware of it as A. The emus are still a work in progress (great strides have made) and B. The users who are testing daily builds and reporting compatibility are doing so in the emulator threads.

As for the wii u side I also get it but don't say i didn't warn you when people confuse them that was all!

Zeox-gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No... I get it but you will have to speak to the guys I mentioned earlier because if there is a compatibility thread I'm unaware of it as A. The emus are still a work in progress (great strides have made) and B. The users who are testing daily builds and reporting compatibility are doing so in the emulator threads.

As for the wii u side I also get it but don't say i didn't warn you when people confuse them that was all!
I understand, I only mentioned both Wii and Wiiu because the emulator is practically 2 in 1 because of the support of the controls, which was perfect but i understand that people get confused

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh