#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
So i wanted to use brawl hacks like project m on my wii for things like custom characters but i have been using usb loader gx to use brawl hacks (im new to project m so...) and im wondering how can i get custom characters and i mean like mewtwo,roy,characters you add to the roster and also why is it that if i have the project m on the root of the sd card it wont load project m but when i dont it will load project m

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
also i have heard i need a computer to add mewtwo and roy to the roster but i cant use the exe file first because im on mac secondly because im a powerpc(ppc) user can someone please help me on that as well

Ultrasyther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm going to assume you want to play project M. What you need to do is get something like Usb Loader GX or Configurable Usb Loader. One with Ocarina. Clearly you've already done that. So, go to the Project M website, and download the "Full Homebrew set". Put that set in the root of your sd card and run the usb loader with codes enabled, and you should be fine. Basically using the Ocarina method, the codes made for the game are made specifically for sd cards, so you have to use one. You shouldn't need to use windows at all to do anything. I would love to help you, if you could clarify what you meant by " if i have the project m on the root of the sd card it wont load project m but when i dont it will load project m".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT