Homebrew HELP WiiSX has bad audio!

JUSTARANDOMPERSON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid everything seems fine but the audio doesn't everything repeats like 2-3 times. Like for example it sounds like "This is this is this is snake snake snake". Someone please help me!

JanosValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah unfortunately WiiSX just has bad audio drivers or something, it's like the one thing they never really fixed. I was disappointed to see that in both Final Fantasy Tactics and Suikoden 2, in FFT it would often go FFFFGGGGGHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW when dialogue would end, and do about the same any time a unity attack was used in Suikoden 2.

Two great games, ruined by bad sound fx.

Maybe someone out there has a sound mod they would like to share. That would be great.

Reactions: JUSTARANDOMPERSON

JUSTARANDOMPERSON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah unfortunately WiiSX just has bad audio drivers or something, it's like the one thing they never really fixed. I was disappointed to see that in both Final Fantasy Tactics and Suikoden 2, in FFT it would often go FFFFGGGGGHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW when dialogue would end, and do about the same any time a unity attack was used in Suikoden 2.

Two great games, ruined by bad sound fx.

Maybe someone out there has a sound mod they would like to share. That would be great.
I wish there would be a mod maybe someone out there already made one but it's not noticed.

JanosValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish there would be a mod maybe someone out there already made one but it's not noticed.
Yeah me too, I'd love to play Final Fantasy Tactics and Suikoden 2 without the sounds of rolling thunder ruining the experience.

Those two games are frequently in the top five or top ten of any list they qualify for, FFT still retains it's spot at or near the top of virtually every Tactical RPG list, IMO those two games are essential classics and I'd love to have them on my Wii. Unfortunately the FFT Advance has that annoying judge and went for a more cartoon feel and theme, so it's no stand in for a game that gets compared to Game of Thrones.

Ah well, it wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: JUSTARANDOMPERSON

JUSTARANDOMPERSON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah me too, I'd love to play Final Fantasy Tactics and Suikoden 2 without the sounds of rolling thunder ruining the experience.

Those two games are frequently in the top five or top ten of any list they qualify for, FFT still retains it's spot at or near the top of virtually every Tactical RPG list, IMO those two games are essential classics and I'd love to have them on my Wii. Unfortunately the FFT Advance has that annoying judge and went for a more cartoon feel and theme, so it's no stand in for a game that gets compared to Game of Thrones.

Ah well, it wasn't meant to be.
Wait do people actually make emulators or apps for the wii today?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X