Help Switch No Image with Backlight

killerZTE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone.
I have a issue with a Switch, it doesn't send image at all, just backlight.

I bought a few months ago, it doesn't send video on dock, so i replace P13USB chip and USB Conector. Then the Switch works fine. It work with a Thirdparty dock but not with a original one.
Thid Thirdparty dock uses a cable usb c to usb c to conect te Switch to the dock, i notice that the cable has a little fault and sometimes lost the video signal on tv.
One day, i was playing in handheld mode, when the switch had 10% of battery i docked it. Then i was playing around 15 minutes on dock mode and the baterry drop to 1%.
I put the Switch on sleep mode and 10 minutes later i tried to wake up and it doesn't work anymore.

I already try to force the shutdown (by press power button 20 seconds) and when i power on the console, just black screen with blacklight on the display. The touch and sound works fine, and when i docked, there are normal TV signal.
At the beginning, when i undock the switch, the display start to work, but when i restart the console, black screen again. Now it has black screen every time.

I read that maybe is a issue with ic M92T36, but i not 100% sure.

What do you think guys?
Post automatically merged:

Update: I force shutdown when it on docked mode and now it send video normally when i dock it and then undock it, however it startup without signal, it need to be dock and then undock to send signal.

Last edited by killerZTE,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto