Android [Help] Strange glitch, or attacked?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So, starting out, I have nearly every network tool installed on my tablet. zANTI, W-killer, Shark, etc. I am at school, I was listening to music on my tablet, I bumped the zANTI app by mistake and it opened and started running processes. Shortly, I realized my music was glitching, it proceeded to get worse and I, being paranoid started slamming ( not literally... ) the home button to exit the app, in attempt to destroy the process. So, after that fail, I held down the power button for a minute to forcefully shut it down. Only to see upon boot-up, my home screen background is missing, 2 apps are gone... Was I attacked, or victim to a rare glitch...?
[This was the entire Android system process, not the silly app. I was prompted the system is not working and it's process needs killed. I couldn't end the process, that's when I began to panic and shutdown the system. I now have the system on lockdown, I'm monitoring all processes and watching all incoming and outgoing network traffic on my tablet.]

Last edited by Ruby Gloom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-