Hacking Help! R4DS w/ YSmenu not functioning

SummerSnow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've just recently downloaded Disgaea DS and Maplestory DS... but for some strange reason, after launching the games once, YSmenu freezes. After I play the game once (like Maplestory DS) and I close it, the next time I scroll down to select the game, and just when I'm about to select Maplestory DS the menu freezes!

Is there a fix for this? I've benn googling for hours and can't find a solution.

All help appreciated.

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had this error too it is the save file your save is corrupted simply delete your save file and it will work which game does it freeze when that game is highlighted delete the save for the game that it freezes on.

SummerSnow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The weird thing is, I only play the game for like 5 seconds (such as seeing if the game works or not) and what? the save file is already corrupted? Sorta weird.

SummerSnow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yer the save file probbably got corrupted because u didnt have the right savlib.dat in the TTMenu Directory try the savlib from the last comments download link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...