Hacking Help!! PSP black screen and light

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. My PSP 1001 is staying on a black screen and the green light just stays on. I took the battery out and put it back in and the light just stays green. Please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    861.2 KB · Views: 486

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like it's bricked, how long have you had it for? Did you get it used by any chance? When did it start happening?

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like it's bricked, how long have you had it for? Did you get it used by any chance? When did it start happening?
Got it a couple days ago. It came pre installed with cfw. I updated twice. I just recently updated it to 5.00 m33-6. I shut it off before and it turned on but now it doesn't work

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There isn't any other way to unbrick it?
Actually, no. Think yourself lucky by this mean.
Other PSPs models, like the 2000v3 and up motherboards, are unbrickable!

So, If you could find a battery, or a friend with a compatible mothercoard (TA-88v2 and lower, if my memory is good), he could prepare the battery and a memorystick, so you could unbrick the PSP.

As soon as this is dne, just update to 6.61, and install the 6.61 ME cfw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much...