Hacking Help pleaze cfw emunand 9.5 japanese

evers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all im on cfw 4.5 and i run emunand 9.5 with mt card launch in classic mode without any linker,emunand 9.5 work good but now all my real cartridge game language are in japanese whats i have to do now thanks (ps:sorry for my english language)

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bump!, I having this odd issue as well for example steal driver (USA cart) starts up in Japanese? Also 9.5 seems to break the friend list and smash bros from booting. It seems like we updated too late.

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
I have experienced this as well.

It is commonly known that the 3DS is region locked. What is not commonly known is that certain games, can also detect what region the 3DS is running and can automatically change language that is "default" for that unit. This is bad if the actual game does not have a language selection option.

This can be observed in games like Resident Evil (Both Revelation and Mercenaries) and Castlevania Mirror of Fate.

I think there's no solution unless we get a sort of 3DS firmware "region changer". There exists one but is currently not easily done. And could easily brick your system if done wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool