Hacking Help please

Shabakers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi! I have a 3ds cfw with the luma or boot9strap using flashcart on my 3ds and i try to install the bootntrselector-fonzd-banner and when i try to run it with the games it doesn't work black screen only and when i try to remove the memory card my 3ds was ok and when i check the setting i see it with sys so there is nothing wrong on my 3ds the problem was on the card what shoul i do should i delete or format my card i dont know what to do.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming your flashcarts intended use is playing backups, just use Freeshop / TWLoader (TWLoader for DS backups and Freeshop for 3ds ones)

TWLoader: https://gbatemp.net/threads/twloader-ctr-mode-nds-app.448375/
Freeshop: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/
You didn't read their post at all, did you? They're not asking about using the flashcart. They're asking about the issue they're having after installing BootNTR Selector. Also, you linked to the wrong freeShop version. :/

@Shabakers Ask in the BootNTR Selector thread. You're more likely to get a better response.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Quantumcat

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the freeshop version is arc13's fork (Which I personally think is a lot better then the original)
Again, no. You are not helping the OP in the slightest. They are not asking about freeShop. They are asking about their issues with BootNTR Selector. You should also start suggesting that people use Paul's fork of freeShop instead of arc13's fork of freeShop. Read what the OP is actually trying to tell you before making suggestions.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

ThisIsMyName1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, no. You are not helping the OP in the slightest. They are not asking about freeShop. They are asking about their issues with BootNTR Selector. You should also start suggesting that people use Paul's fork of freeShop instead of arc13's fork of freeShop.
you don't even know if thats true yet, wait for him to respond smh..

Shabakers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Usually my problem are a few days ago i installed cfw on my 3ds and good working all games that i installed was great and working unil i install the bootntr cheat and used it to the game pokemon but after that i cant power on my 3ds with sdcard was inserted when i eject the card it open and then i try to insert again it goes well i think i mess up my files on the sdcard.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually my problem are a few days ago i installed cfw on my 3ds and good working all games that i installed was great and working unil i install the bootntr cheat and used it to the game pokemon but after that i cant power on my 3ds with sdcard was inserted when i eject the card it open and then i try to insert again it goes well i think i mess up my files on the sdcard.
What happens when you boot your system with the SD card inserted?

ThisIsMyName1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offence but could you reiterate? I'm not really sure what you mean. Try taking out the sd card, going to settings, then micro sd card management, then put your SD card back into the console, and remove what you need to remove (Or if you're on o3ds, just take the card out). If I misunderstood just lmk

Shabakers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry for my english i found the problem to my 3ds the boot.firm was corrupted and that's why when i power on my 3ds the blue light on in a few second and it getting off the screen was black no image its totally off i replace it the boot.firm and now when i press the power button it boot up normally.

Reactions: ThisIsMyName1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1