Hacking Help Playing Back-up GC Games From Disc

emeraldx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm new to the Wii softmodding community, so excuse me in advance for sounding ignorant. I have tried looking at every forum possible for help, but I cannot seem to find the solution to my problem.

I followed the installation for softmodding, and everything runs fine. I really wanted to play GC on my Wii, so I decided to go ahead and install cMIOS. Every thing appeared to be successful, and I burned my multi-iso created files onto disc with imgburn. When putting the disc in, the wii would not recognize it on the main screen nor through usb loader gx. I proceeded to put neogamma onto my sd card to use that to play my multi-iso created discs. Once again, i got disc errors.

I have a Optiarc DVD RW AD-7740H drive, I am using Memorex DVD-R 4.7 gb, and once even tried uline DVD-Rs my father has lying around. I have a 4.3u installed on my Wii and it is a first gen model.

I really would like some assistance in fixing this problem since nothing seems to work.

Thanks!

Reactions: RCJayce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste