Zerodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Hi guys i Need help on 2 Things Game:Monster hunter stories
1.NTR - I wanted to use ntr cheats to get some Monsters that still arent on the europe Version but the ntr cheat doesn´t work and im not really New to using ntr cheats ive already used ntr cheats on Samus Returns , Mario games , terraria and more but ntr cheats for Monster hunter stories- mh games and some games like Dragon ball Fusion wont work for me i did make a thread about it already and someone said that i have to be offline i tried turning my wifi off but it didnt work if thats what he meant ..

2. Mhs again im waiting for the dlc-update to get Teostra rajang Kushala since 10 months or more and im Kind of pissed i really love These Monsters and cant wait to get them and im not the only one so now my questions are 1. Would it work if i get the Japan Version of Monster hunter stories and if someone that has the jp Version and already got These monsties and send me their save file so i can continue on it ? 2. Would it work if i create a save file of mhs in checkpoint than get the jp Version and put my europe save file in the jp Version ? i tried it already but it didnt work i maybe did something wrong
THANKS FOR READING ALL THIS SHIT AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily