Hacking HELP NEEDED! Henkaku Enso endless loop, missing ur0:tai/config.txt

Vikei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
This is my setup: PS Vita 1000 at 3.60 Henkaku Enso with 16GB Vita Memory Card and SD2VITA 200GB.

What I did
: I removed my ux0:tai folder from both my memory card and SD2VITA, moving it to ur0. Afterwards, I wanted to edit my config.txt so I moved it to my computer, edited it, then deleted it and my Vitashell crashed and I was stuck in standby. So I rebooted my Vita, without a config.txt file anywhere. Luckily, I have it backed up and I post at the end of this the content of my config.txt. Now I am stuck in an endless loop of the Enso logo. I can hold the power button while the enso logo loops to enter safe mode. The only way to turn off my Vita is by holding the power button in safe mode.

Additionally, I have a PSTV also 3.60 Henkaku Enso, so if you think I can use it to fix my PSV OLED, I have that available. I can still add files to my SD2VITA but I dont think it can load stuff without resolving ur0

Please help! I can provide any additional information that

Contents of my config.txt

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*NPEZ00104
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.supr

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my setup: PS Vita 1000 at 3.60 Henkaku Enso with 16GB Vita Memory Card and SD2VITA 200GB.

What I did
: I removed my ux0:tai folder from both my memory card and SD2VITA, moving it to ur0. Afterwards, I wanted to edit my config.txt so I moved it to my computer, edited it, then deleted it and my Vitashell crashed and I was stuck in standby. So I rebooted my Vita, without a config.txt file anywhere. Luckily, I have it backed up and I post at the end of this the content of my config.txt. Now I am stuck in an endless loop of the Enso logo. I can hold the power button while the enso logo loops to enter safe mode. The only way to turn off my Vita is by holding the power button in safe mode.

Additionally, I have a PSTV also 3.60 Henkaku Enso, so if you think I can use it to fix my PSV OLED, I have that available. I can still add files to my SD2VITA but I dont think it can load stuff without resolving ur0

Please help! I can provide any additional information that

Contents of my config.txt

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*NPEZ00104
ur0:adrenaline/adrenaline.supr

The Ensou FAQs state that you can select "Restore the PS Vita System" option from the safe mode. Did you try that already?

Vikei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
The Ensou FAQs state that you can select "Restore the PS Vita System" option from the safe mode. Did you try that already?

I have not done the "Restore the PS Vita System" option from the safe mode.

Hold L on boot to unload plugins. Run the enso installer and fix the boot config, and reinstall the config.txt. If that fails do a system restore explained in the Enso Faq.

Does unloading the plugins "unhack" the vita so to say? I still have the enso installer on my Vita Mem Card, so could I load it from there?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Does unloading the plugins "unhack" the vita so to say? I still have the enso installer on my Vita Mem Card, so could I load it from there?

No, it just allows the system to clean boot (doesn't load plugins from the boot.config, etc)

You may need to use your official MC, as a temporary measure, since 1000's don't have internal usable storage, so likes of Molecule/Vitashell won't appear, since you will have Sd2vita gamesd.skprx plugin loaded disabled from ur0: and those app are always installed to ux0:

Last edited by retrofan_k,

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not done the "Restore the PS Vita System" option from the safe mode.

Just restore the system from safemode and then start Henkaku via browser exploit to re install enso(everything will be wiped)

Vikei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
No, it just allows the system to clean boot (doesn't load plugins from the boot.config, etc)

You may need to use your official MC, as a temporary measure, since 1000's don't have internal usable storage, so likes of Molecule/Vitashell won't appear, since you will have Sd2vita
gamesd.skprx plugin loaded disabled from ur0: and those app are always installed to ux0:

I would like to report that holding the L button to clean boot worked and I was able to load Vitashell to copy the config.txt back to ur0:tai.

It was not necessary to enter safe mode as suggested otherwise. Had the above solution failed, this would have been the proper path.

Reactions: wicksand420

420Samuraii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my vita turns on but after the enso logo the warning screen shows n then my vita turns off the ps light blinks blue 4 times

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try restoring default settings. something maybe wrong with the boot_config. it says in the file that's how you can rebuild it.

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the bootsound.suprx from auto plug in and went to reboot n when the warning screen showed it went black and turned off
pretty sure you can just hold L while turning it on to skip loading plugins, then either delete the plugin or put the bootsound you want in your internal storage so it doesn't crash.

Autoplugin is terrible, make sure you read the README of the plugin ur installing next time

EmilCastaniger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it just magicly fixed itself
but i now have a more serious issue, i cannot get anything back on my system to run right
Edit: it just fixed itself within 2 minutes of me posting this comment

Last edited by EmilCastaniger,

wassim8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hold L on boot to unload plugins. Run the enso installer and fix the boot config, and reinstall the config.txt. If that fails do a system restore explained in the Enso Faq.
I was trying to install udcd-uvc plugin to stream into pc but my vita (slim) keeps turning off after the epilepsy warning message but the L1+POWER to power it on helped me clean my config.txt in tai folder in ur0.
I'm just answering this to thank you and so maybe someone finds this solution when they search in google/gbatemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E