Hardware HELP !! My Wii U Is Broken ! ( Error Code 160-0103 )

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I posted in the wrong area sorry but... I'm desperate !!
I Turn on the console and It appears the logo of Wii U and after a few seconds... the error code 160 0103 memory system error, Yes My Wii U Is broken and I don't know what to do !

Please somebody help me, I can't send my Wii U for Nintendo because I living in Brazil... There is some way to recover/repair Wii U NAND ? or force Wii U to update ( or last update )? anything I can even try to do to not lose my console?

Please see the video, I explained and showed well what happens

Please Help...

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Don't have money to buy a new console... even being complicated can tell me if you have any way to recover the NAND? Like a Wii ''UnBrick'' ?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Hey fella, I tried looking for a "Wii U Recovery Mode" like PS3 has (press the I/O button for 5 secs and you're in) though it doesn't have any of those wonderful tools so what you're left with is sending Nintendo an email or call. Considering you're in the Americas perhaps NoA has customer service in Portuguese so worth a shot.

Alternatively you could try to contact Nintendo of Portugal (maybe they could transfer your issue to someone over at NoA) for a shot at it if you don't feel comfortable speaking in English @ https://www.nintendo.pt/Assistencia/Contactos/Contactos-621598.html

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Help Please...
Have you made any progress? I'm kind of going through a similar problem. My Wii U is still working but some of my games keep randomly freezing with error 160-0103. If you're still needing an advice contact the Nintendo authorized technical support in São Paulo. I sent them an email, I'm waiting for the reply. I'll leave their contact in the spoiler below.

Você teve algum progresso? Eu tô numa situação parecida... Meu Wii U ainda funciona mas quando jogo alguma coisa, o jogo fica travando aleatoriamente com a mensagem do erro 160-0103. Se tiver precisando de ajuda ainda, contate a Assistência Técnica autorizada da Nintendo em São Paulo. Eu mandei um email para eles, estou esperando a resposta. Vou deixar o contato dela no spoiler abaixo.

HG DIGITAL SERVICE LTDA.
RUA DONA GERMAINE BURCHARD, 499
SÃO PAULO - SP
BRASIL
CEP 05002-062 - PERDIZES
TEL. (11) 3868-2658 / 3862-2516
EMAIL: [email protected]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small