Help my sister win a drawing contest for Hyrule Warriors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagszi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bagszipoke.try.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, I'm bagszi from Hungary.
The local Nintendo importer decided to give away a free copy of Hyrule Warriors for the best Nintendo character drawing. Unfortunately, they want us to win by collecting Facebook likes. My sister entered with an awesome Link+Torchic art, but we are currently on the second place. I don't like aking people to like things, but we really want to win that game, since we can't afford it.
The contest ends in sept 22.
So it would be a big help for us, if you'd like this picture here:

10698700_773570036015081_7288932384642403822_n.jpg

bagszi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bagszipoke.try.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
Thank you! She is really good with pencils and colorings, but she usually draws portraits and she was afraid to draw videogame characters because they are cartoonish for her.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nice, I went in and voted. However, I do have to let you know these threads are against the rules unless you've got permission from a moderator.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually cannot.

The rules about personal begging said:
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.