Hacking [HELP] Is there a homebrew that allows me to power off/return to the home menu.

MLGToad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The home button and power button of my vita have stopped working so I have no way to return to the home menu or power off my vita without using vita shell. I am wondering if there is a homebrew that would allow me to do something like bring up a menu by pressing start and select that would allow me to do this as I would like to avoid having to return my vita.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The home button and power button of my vita have stopped working so I have no way to return to the home menu or power off my vita without using vita shell. I am wondering if there is a homebrew that would allow me to do something like bring up a menu by pressing start and select that would allow me to do this as I would like to avoid having to return my vita.
Um what about a PS3/PS4 Controller PlayStation button?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
how you going to turn on the vita if you have no power button?
also if you are in a game, who you going to exit without pressing the home button?

the only thing you can use is PS3 or PS4 controller, or you have to fix your buttons.

MLGToad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how you going to turn on the vita if you have no power button?
also if you are in a game, who you going to exit without pressing the home button?

the only thing you can use is PS3 or PS4 controller, or you have to fix your buttons.
I don't know why this didn't occur to me until now. I tried and I can't turn it on via the power button. I hope I can do this via the charger otherwise I'm going to have to return it.

Edit: It turns on when plugged in but I'm still considering returning it as I only bought it 2~ weeks ago.

Last edited by MLGToad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol