Hacking [HELP] Install CIA to sysnand

CzeroXCI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I had Reinand, and now I replaced the file for having Luma3DS as a CFW. I want to launch a custom VC but I have the "An error as occured" when I launch the game so I did some search for understand why and I saw that the Custom CV must be installed in Emunand and in sysnand... but i don't now how install it on sysnand. I use FBI.

Thanks for helping me.

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you have AL9H or are you still using menuhax? With A9LH just do the H&S inject to install FBI on sysNAND and then install your CIA. If you still use menuhax with emuNAND, consider getting AL9H.

CzeroXCI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you have AL9H or are you still using menuhax? With A9LH just do the H&S inject to install FBI on sysNAND and then install your CIA. If you still use menuhax with emuNAND, consider getting AL9H.

I'm on a the CTR Transfer step... but the 2.1.0 file are for O3DS... will it work with a N3DS ?

Last edited by CzeroXCI,

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm on a the CTR Transfer step... but the 2.1.0 file are for O3DS... will it work with a N3DS ?
It's also for n3ds, as the n3ds never had a 2.1 firmware. ctrtransfer does some magic to make it run. But as the guide also says DO NOT close the lid (put your n3DS to sleep) while on 2.1 or you will definitly BRICK! Turning the n3ds off to put files on SD is fine. But to make the stay on 2.1 as short as possible you should place them on SD before rebooting from Decrypt9.

Reactions: CzeroXCI

CzeroXCI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's also for n3ds, as the n3ds never had a 2.1 firmware. ctrtransfer does some magic to make it run. But as the guide also says DO NOT close the lid (put your n3DS to sleep) while on 2.1 or you will definitly BRICK! Turning the n3ds off to put files on SD is fine. But to make the stay on 2.1 as short as possible you should place them on SD before rebooting from Decrypt9.

Just did all the tutorial, THANKS! that work very well.. now i can play to Pokemon Emerald on a XL screen !

Reactions: SirHaxALot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ