Gaming [Help] I need to know the exact data size (game+update+DLC) of the following Switch games.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good day, Temp.
I am on the lookout for an SD card that is big enough for all of the games I have, but I am currently unsure as to how many GB each game has with all of its corresponding data.
I need to know how big is the full game installation, by this I mean game installed, its updates and its DLC as well (in case the game has).
For example, I know Breath of the Wild is somewhere around 13GB with the base game, updates and DLC all installed in the Switch, I need to know the same for the rest of the games.

These are the games I need the full installed size for (added sizes are supposedly for default on-release sizes):
  • Super Mario Odyssey (5.7 GB)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (13.4 GB)
  • Doom (13.4 GB)
  • Wolfenstein II (13.7 GB)
  • Sonic Mania Plus (~400 MB)
  • Resident Evil Revelations (13 GB)
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 (26 GB)
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (5.2 GB)
  • Undertale (173 MB)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (6.75 GB)
  • New Super Mario Bros U DX (2.5GB)
  • Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (4.1 GB)
  • Megaman 11 (2.03 GB)
  • Megaman Legacy X Collection 1 (3 GB)
  • Megaman Legacy X Collection 2 (6.8 GB)
  • South Park: Stick of Truth (6 GB)
  • South Park: Fractured But Whole (17 GB)
  • Kirby Star Allies (2.8 GB)
Also, I know Capcom just announced Resident Evil 0 (12 GB), Remake (15 GB) and 4 (9 GB) for the Switch recently, so I want to know how much GB those games take for their HD ports on something like PS4/XO. If someone knows, please let me know as well. I want to be prepared for those too :P

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to help with this!
It's greatly appreciated!

154 GB
190 with Resident Evils (possible)

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

jrobertdobson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have several of those games, a few different, but just giving opinion. I have a 256Gb, and it is well over half full, Oddesy, LA Noir, BOTW, DOOM... I am looking at 400Gb cards now, because I know I will run out of room. Your totals are already over a 128 so yeah... 256 minimum, but it will fill too. Walmart has a PNY 256 for $80.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't have several of those games, a few different, but just giving opinion. I have a 256Gb, and it is well over half full, Oddesy, LA Noir, BOTW, DOOM... I am looking at 400Gb cards now, because I know I will run out of room. Your totals are already over a 128 so yeah... 256 minimum, but it will fill too. Walmart has a PNY 256 for $80.
Thanks for the tip :)
Yeah actually I was planning on installing the most heavy ones, finish them and then delete them to make space for other games.

For example, I am planning on just installing, finishing and deleting Wolfenstein 2 and Revelations 2, since those alone make like 50GB combined.
Maybe I'll do the same for the South Park games too, with that I'll have quite a good amount of space left for other games that might come out later, like Metroid Prime 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel