Hacking [HELP] gateway setup on old 3ds v9.8

vqoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hello. i today i have bought 3ds gateway card because i have look at http://www.gateway-3ds.com/category/news/ is there has said support on version 9.8 at gw3.2.2. my old 3ds version is 9.8 . i have try setup gateway but not have any luck:

i have put all require file on all my sd card, below is the following i have tried but not have any luck.

1. i try go to link browser, i already cleared all cache and history ? > i have put link go.gateway-3ds.com and it stucked on gateway loading...
2. i have clicked on icon gateway card then it show an error has occured.
3. i have go to ds profile and its not show gateway page.
4. i have using android app make launcher.dat host but no luck.

so, please help me if anyone know how to resolve that. please show the tutorial or if anyone have tutorial about how to downgrade from 9.8 with gateway (my old ds not exploit yet). i will pay to anyone if someone can resolve my problem. thanks.

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 9.8 support is for EmuNand, not for Sysnand. In other words if your 3ds is on 9.8 SysNand then you are unable to use the Gateway, sorry about that.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, unfortunately, you wasted your money. I guess you can hold onto it and hope and pray for v9.8+ sysNAND support in the future, but considering every crystal ball in the entire known universe is currently shattered and useless, nobody can tell you if it will even ever happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1