Hacking HELP FOR POKEMON ONLINE WITH SKY3DS????

Can you play online with Pokemon on SKY3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this thread seems to be a bit old, but I'll post in it anyway...

I am currently trying to get a Alpha Sapphire ROM working. I own the game legit and I extracted the header off of it using Gateway. I then injected my own header into my own game and it still doesn't work? I get an error saying I cannot use that game card online. I picked the game up where I left it on the actual cartridge (because someone here said you'd have to start the game all over again...)

Any suggestions left? :)

EpicMedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this thread seems to be a bit old, but I'll post in it anyway...

I am currently trying to get a Alpha Sapphire ROM working. I own the game legit and I extracted the header off of it using Gateway. I then injected my own header into my own game and it still doesn't work? I get an error saying I cannot use that game card online. I picked the game up where I left it on the actual cartridge (because someone here said you'd have to start the game all over again...)

Any suggestions left? :)

Have you tried using the template from Sky3DS?

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes! I followed the link and downloaded the template from july 14. It doesn't let me connect online :( If I use a different header from another cartridge, obviously I cannot continue using my save. I don't udnerstand why the original private header wouldn't work

EpicMedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes! I followed the link and downloaded the template from july 14. It doesn't let me connect online :( If I use a different header from another cartridge, obviously I cannot continue using my save. I don't udnerstand why the original private header wouldn't work
Then I'm not to sure because I'm not an expert. You'll have to ask someone else. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1