Android [HELP] Dolphin Emulator

• Thread starter Deleted-379826
  • Start date
  • Views 1,102
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted-379826

OP
So I've recently got the dolphin emulator on my mom's Galaxy S6. I have downloaded Melee from multiple sources and extracted it. I'll go into dolphin and go to browse folder going to my Downloads and tapping Melee. After that it redirects me to the Game list showing a blank game list. I was wondering if someone could help me out. This might be a helping fact but she only has about 700 mb of ram free but it still should at least show up? Thanks!

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Well I figured out I used an old version of dolphin although now I need to know if I can download a configuration for the touch screen controls because they are unconfigurable

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Even if it runs I doubt it'll run well.
It definitely runs I just want my layout to be OK, I read I should install an old version where you can edit the layout and after edited install the new one over it but I get a app not installed error

D

Deleted-379826

OP
either you should disable some apps (if it actually does free up ram) or install xtrestolite with addons. but she might want her warranty
she doesn't care about the warranty although again I just want a playable layout lmao

D

Deleted-379826

OP
samsung pay?
Nah she doesn't like things like that and I ended up just not caring about the emulator anymore although a bit off topic tell me what it'll remove and how much of a performance boost you think it'd give

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nah she doesn't like things like that and I ended up just not caring about the emulator anymore although a bit off topic tell me what it'll remove and how much of a performance boost you think it'd give
when you root or flash anything, you trip the knox counter, so you dont have a warranty and no knox security/samsung pay. in my experience i had 1-2 gb of free ram with the nano google apps installed. it was better for emulation on things like ppsspp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?