Hardware Help 3ds half working

megahog2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I need some suggestions Right now my 3ds is having a short I do not know how but here what was going on
1. When I open up my 3ds regurly I put my game in properly fully charged it won't turn on :(
2. It will however turn on when I put the screen in a certain position :O
That is all what was going on I do not know how to fix it so can you guys give me any suggestions
I might get it fix soon by nintendo if my mom could find the receift
thank you. :D

loco365

Trophies
XP
If you want it to get repairs from Nintendo, you don't need a receipt of purchase. It's automatically registered for 1 year of warranty when you buy it, and an additional 90 days if you register on Club Nintendo. Head to their site if you're still under warranty and want it to get it repaired.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup , If they didn't sign you up when you bought it like me,then you have a warranty til it needs to be fixed :) Nintendo is pretty good repair wise, sounds like a faulty sensor to me

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah if it's within the warranty period. Check out the warranty section of Nintendo's site, they'll mail you the packing label and instructions and stuff after you fill out a form or two requesting a repair. It was a simple thing for me getting my DSi repaired.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/lookup/repairs/warrantyLookup.do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay