Who are you?
Where you from?
What games you play?
What languages do you know?
What is your favorite game?
What kind of tv shows/movies you watch?
What brings you here?:unsure:
US
Tend to stick to VNs know a days... but in the best I tend to play other types of game. Really the only game I currently play has turned more in to automating playing the game for me... Which the bot is quite nice.. It only makes some small mistakes every so often! Anything else can be tweak to make better X3... Next up will hopefully be adding in weapon crafting.
Just english.
Team Hatress used to be quite fun... haven't played it in years though.
Anything is fine. As long as it's interesting. Kizumonogatari Part 2's release date needs to come faster..
Visual novel hacking

Last edited by RimiNishijou,
Reactions: XavyrrVaati

thumbtwiddler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct! So cute. :wub: I'm reading the Joker no Kuni no Alice manga right now, in fact. Boris is my fave visually (so colorful) but my actual story fave is Julius+Ace (3P lol).

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who are you?
Where you from?
What games you play?
What languages do you know?
What is your favorite game?
What kind of tv shows/movies you watch?
What brings you here?:unsure:
Whooa now wrong thread lol, this isn't know ur tempers

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But anyway, hey and welcome

RimiNishijou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Visual novel hacking? Is a Graphic book, what could be hacked? REwriting the story? Besides text translations i don't get it.:unsure:
VN translation more.. though most of the time is spent finding tools already created or work things out to try to get what needs to be added or taken from files :P

EDIT: Thank you all for the warm welcoming!

Reactions: Ricken

RimiNishijou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am. Normally just getting things ready for translation. It's quite fun seeing how different engines work and the sort... Like a visual novel menu working completely based off a .psd file... the height and width is the screen size and then you place layers with special file names so layers might be [@001] and add in some special layers just for the engine and then compile the psd and you'll get a file for the engine engine. Then in game it works like a normal menu.. I really do hate it though... if you want to change one thing from the original menu you have to re build the whole menu.. dragging all the elements in to a psd.. naming them correctly... putting them in the right order. Figuring out which hit box goes to what buttons and sliders and the sort. It's a pain.. but oh so fun and it's wonderful once you get something working and can go "Oh! I did that!".

Reactions: thumbtwiddler

RimiNishijou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well good luck with the translations. :)

Do let us know about your projects. :unsure:
I'd happily do so... Though I don't tend to get anything translated. But I guess sharing how engines work and the sort could always help someone else do it ^_^ (How I ended up here in the first place. Looking for how to work with a certain file type).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up