OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently I have been a member since 2006 but have never posted! :O OMG! I am returning to gaming after a big break- I primarily play portable games (currently have a OG 3DS and a PSTV and am pining away for a PS Vita proper). I recently found and catalogued my GBA and NDS and PSP games and am having lots of fun re-discovering them, my goal for this calendar year is to have fun streaming GBA and NDS stuff at least (and maybe Gamecube? undecided) on Twitch. I'm looking for game recommendations and looking forward to seeing all your cool mods to inspire me to enjoy my collection in the best way possible (and keep adding to it!). I am also very passionate about Neo Geo Pocket Color and Tamagotchi (currently running Tamagotchi P's) and when I'm not doing any of this, I keep a day job in finance and also teach fitness classes. :)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

You own a PSTV and you are also trying to get a Vita as well. I can tell we are going to get along very well! :D
(I love my Vitas. The Vita is one of my favorite consoles of all time! ^^)

jgoreham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome back! And hooray, I finally found a Tamagotchi fan on this site! :P

:toot: Whooo! Are you running any right now?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You own a PSTV and you are also trying to get a Vita as well. I can tell we are going to get along very well! :D
(I love my Vitas. The Vita is one of my favorite consoles of all time! ^^)
I really regret not getting into Vita sooner. I *loved* my PSP, warts and all, Vita is an incredible system. I got a great deal on the PSTV bundle with the controller memory card and the Lego movie game, best 50 bucks I ever spent and I can't wait to explore more games! Trying to buy up physical media copies of the games I'm interested in while I can still find them as Vita stuff is sparse here. Going to get Digimon Cyber Sleuth as a treat to myself after I finish an upcoming competition :) Gotta have a reward to reach for!

Reactions: Deleted User

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hoy there small fry o/
MAN I love my Vita, so good for what I like to call weeb games. You've got Neptunia, Danganronpa, Miku, Akiba's Trip, Steins;Gate. I could go on, but man it's brilliant.

Welcome back anyway <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P