Hello from Germany

Planlos1988

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello :)
Im Patrick from Germany, im 33 Years old and know this Page for many years, i think since Late GBA Time where i bought my forst EZ Flash Card and needed Informstion etc.
I never had to be registered here because i am more the reader then the writer :) and when i write something its often unreadable (because my english isnt that good) or many Text :D some times i need many words to explain what i whant.
So, sorry for that :).
Im not a hacker or something but im collecting Nintendo Games and Consoles and also other Systems like Sega or some LCD Games. But for me Collectinh is not only to put them in a Showcase, for me i also Play with them as much as i can and feel like it.

At the moment im Playing Game and Watch Handheld much and also buy some new one, also Gameboy is a big thing.
I realy love it that there are so many Indi Developers that makes new GB/C Games and also as Cartridge Versions, thats awesome :) for me the Gameboy was never dead.

Also on PlanetVB im active since a few years als playing much with my Virtual Boys, also here is something going on and a few Games are in the made. I realy like that.

But im also Playing on new systems like the Switch or PC.

So what could is say, i hope you understand my bad english and nice to be finaly here as a Member since so many years of reading :)

Cheers
Patrick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)